মঙ্গলবার, ২২ আগস্ট, ২০১৭

Still kill me dear

Last night I felt the acute gean trying to knock me up and down. Last night I was or I was not. Walking across the mind path I lose myself just I lose myself along the thought. Thought, my dear cherished thought, how are you, what about your pet river?
Miss you much!
World den going on there. How far away my dear? Your face wine makes me drunk onto the interior glean.

well, everything is going on well.Very good your presence-- I have got it in my mind. Zero time between the rural mood dances in my dream grass and to wake and to lay down for the time neonatal something. In everything and everywhere you are here my dear but unable to trace your green lips and left finger. You are the motion of time energy you know?

The word has been dead only for the touch of your chloroform Presence.
Presence
Your presence
Still kill me dear
How are my last night?
I need you again
Need you again my beloved last night better than any kind of the best. 

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন