বুধবার, ২৮ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৮

Fair of you in my mind

Fresh glass
A clear glass makes a obstacle between your hand and my heart

Last day you wrote a diary, last day you built a history, last day you said something on your Facebook but I was not there

I was not on your writings
I was not on your emotion
I was not on your motion
I was not
I was not
I was not

You dance in my eyes always, you talk in my mind always, you smile in my wish always

On going your front in I am used to gloat you, I am used to say you a little bit sound or word to listen your little bit sound or word

Moon lives in the sky a great afar of me but I feel her with my heart bound affection, you too

I feel you now and then
I feel you here and there
I feel you actual and moral
I feel you practical and theoretical
I feel you 
I feel you
I feel you
I feel you

Azan is calling me now to remember the Almighty, whole night has gone, whole night I am with you in my thought.Today twilight come will again, you are not come in the fair of knowledge today as the fair is end.

Fair comes
Fair goes
Fair ends
Fair of you in my mind always same dear if you wish to watch it come please again, please come more and again

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন