শনিবার, ২২ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১৮

Here me for you

Where go dear
Where
Not and now
Now for now
Miss you feel you
Just you just dear you
Not only now not only now
Where dear where do work for
Do come do come
Chill me
Kiss me
Touch me
Touch of you is heaven of me
Kiss of you is birth of me
Where go
Where are going my master
Where are you going my good night master
Where going my morn tide master
Where are you going my nightmare talk

Do come do come my talk world forest make me bird to have a sing eternal make me river to have a bathe of man eternal

Your eye is more beautiful than your primitive womb
Your breast is more attractive than your anger
Your presence is much pretty than your talk
Need your presence
Need your talk in here in me
In here in me need you just need you
I can I can't burn my car cause you are above of it
I can I can't destroy myself cause  you are within me
Within me you are
Within me you are
Where
Where are you going my master
Not bluff but belief
No bluff just belief
You are my belief my master
Where are you walking for
Here
I am here for your home for your child
Here
I am here for your night for your light

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন